HD Fluid Makeup Sample
Now you can try it before you buy it!
A sample of HD Fluid Makeup. This is a medium to full coverage liquid makeup that gives a smooth velvety finish to the skin. Made for camera, this fluid looks very skin-like on the skin and gives a long wear. Can be powdered or worn alone for a more dewy finish. Silicone base with a touch of oil is what gives this fluid great coverage, long wear and a beautiful look.
The numbers represent the level of depth and the name is a guide to color. **Please refer to colors on the swatch photo.
- Level 1 Ivory is light with a yellow undertone.
- Level 1.5 Light Olive is light with a yellow-green. The most "neutral" of our light colors.
- Level 2 Cream is light with a yellow-orange undertone. Think "peaches and cream". (Terri's wears this color.)
- Level 3 Warm Beige is light-medium beige with a orange undertone. Think soft suntan. This is our best selling color and is a step above "light". It is super versatile and can blend into warmer and cooler skins. (Terri wears it in the summer.)
- Level 4 Beige is medium with a red undertone.
- Level 4.5 Khaki is medium with a green undertone. This is very neutral with olive.
- Level 5 Tan is medium-deep with a red to red-violet undertone.
- Level 5.5 Bronze is medium-deep with a blue-violet undertone, great for shading or neutralizing warm toned foundations.
- Level 6 Olive is deep with a red-orange undertone.
- Level 7 Pecan is deep with a red-violet undertone.
- Level 8 Ebony is deep with a red undertone.
- Level 9 Midnight is very deep with a violet undertone.
- Comes in a small plastic jar and contains 2-3 applications.
*Helpful hint: this is a professional makeup and must be washed off at the end of the day.