HD Fluid Makeup
HD Fluid Makeup is a medium to full coverage liquid makeup that gives a smooth velvety finish to the skin. Made for camera, this fluid looks very skin-like on the skin and gives a long wear. Can be powdered or worn alone for a more dewy finish. A silicone base with a touch of oil gives this fluid great coverage, long wear and a beautiful look. Comes in an acrylic screw top bottle with a pump.
The numbers represent the level of depth and the name is a guide to color. **Please refer to colors on the swatch photo. **Also, note that the makeups are meant to hit a wide range of undertones and blend well.
- Level 1 Ivory is light with a yellow undertone.
- Level 1.5 Light Olive is light with a yellow-green. The most "neutral" of our light colors.
- Level 2 Cream is light with a yellow-orange undertone. Think "peaches and cream". (Terri's wears this color.)
- Level 3 Warm Beige is light-medium beige with a orange undertone. Think soft suntan. This is our best selling color and is a step above "light". It is super versatile and can blend into warmer and cooler skins. (Terri wears it in the summer.)
- Level 4 Beige is medium with a red undertone.
- Level 4.5 Khaki is medium with a green undertone. This is very neutral with olive.
- Level 5 Tan is medium-deep with a red to red-violet undertone.
- Level 5.5 Bronze is medium-deep with a blue-violet undertone, great for shading or neutralizing warm toned foundations.
- Level 6 Olive is deep with a red-orange undertone.
- Level 7 Pecan is deep with a red-violet undertone.
- Level 8 Ebony is deep with a red undertone.
- Level 9 Midnight is very deep with a violet undertone.
*Helpful hint: this is a professional makeup and must be washed off at the end of the day, towelettes are not going to cut it. We recommend an oil cleanser and Terri's favorite is Tatcha. Also, if you are unsure we offer samples.